- 470 Chrysler Dr.# 20, Brampton ON L6S OC1
Homelife/Miracle Reality Ltd. - Salesperson
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee open houses
- Arrange meetings with prospective buyers
- Interview buyers to understand what they’re looking for in a new property
- Schedule property showings
- Coordinate appraisals and inspections
- Negotiate property repair requests and offers on behalf of the buyer
- Draft and review documents and contracts
- Guide buyer through the closing process
- Prepare comparative market research analysis to establish a realistic asking price (beyond what an online estimator can do)
- Identify which assets are a property’s top selling points for that neighborhood, plus pinpoint the best places to invest money in improvements
- Stage the property to make it appealing to buyers
- Photograph the property, inside and out
- List the property on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Advertise real estate properties to gain the attention of prospective buyers
- Supervise and/or schedule property showings and open house events
- Draft and prepare documents, such as offers, contracts and closing statements
- Communicate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
Homelife/Miracle Reality Ltd. - Broker
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Partner with clients to buy, sell and rent real estate properties within the target market you have identified.
- Actively seek and solicit clients by promoting brand, networking, advertising and offering services to potentially interested parties.
- Show various properties to prospective buyers and renters in order to showcase options and help them find the right property.
- Advertise and promote properties and the general brand in order to attract clients and draw traffic to properties for sale or rent.
- Draft sale and purchase contracts for respective parties to be completed upon the closing of a real estate transaction.
- Advise clients on best practices in light of market conditions, general prospects and other relevant impacting factors.
- Negotiate between buyers and sellers to facilitate agreements that best serve both parties involved and maintain the value of the property at hand.
- Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with the applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale or lease of a property.
Let's Find You The Perfect Home/Property in Ontario
Please feel free to contact me at anytime with questions or comments about any Toronto Real Estate market.
470 Chrysler Dr.# 20, Brampton ON L6S OC1
Contact Me Today!
As real estate broker, I would be more than happy to provide you with all the assistance that you may need.